Monday, June 6, 2011

Bridesmaids


While Shaboom is off traveling the world, I had a week with my 5 year old...... 24 hours a day every day. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, but sometimes Mommy needs a break.

I was telling my friend, Tish, about the video I took of the washing machine "doing something cute" when she rearranged her schedule to meet me at the theater for an emergency girls day.

I decided to take a French Skinny walk to the theater. It took me a full half a mile to get "The Numbers Song" out of my head. Another mile to stop wondering where the Red Ninja Lego's head could be.

Bridesmaids is laugh so hard your mascara is streaming down your face by the end funny. Hilarious. Perfect. Brilliant. Go. Go now and see it. Let me know what you think.

By the time I walked home I was refreshed and ready to take on the next week. I even found the Red Ninja Lego's head.

Merci Mon Ami!

1 comment:

  1. i finally saw it a month ago or so with SexySultry and her mama. we laughed and laughed. what a crazy movie!

    ReplyDelete